Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Successful Entrepreneur



Scott Switzer - Biography Of OpenX, Which Serves Over 1/4 Trillion ...
And more importantly, what you and I as Entrepreneurs ourselves can learn from these guys. So, today I've got with me, Scott Switzer and if you've been on the Internet for more than, I'd say, an hour today. ..... from a communication perspective to let your co founder know that your heart may not be in it and you may not think that this is going to be a very Successful company when for the last 3 years everybody is living and breathing this company hoping that it works. ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the wonderful tips! I am an entreprenuer at heart but have been working a job that I hate in order to provide for my children. Your article has given me inspiration to work on my ideas and take them to the next level. Thanks again!